Funny Name

                                             
 
        Everyone has their own unique name and each name has its own meaning. My name is Liping Ma(马丽娉). In China,it's common that people have no middle name. Liping is my fist name, and Ma is my last name.
      My name was given to me by my beloved father. Thanks to my father I like my name very much because it is easy to say and it means grace and beauty. I was named after my elder sister. My elder sister's name is Liqiong Ma. The fist two words and the syllables are the same.
      My mother told me that when I was born, I looked like a boy. My face was long and my skin was a little dark. My parents wanted me to be a pretty and graceful girl, so my father named "Liping" for me.
      Now I have really become more beautiful than that time, but my personality is a bit like a boy. I am not quiet and I don't like to wear skirt. When I was a child I was naughty and I liked to play with boys. Ha ha, don't you think it is a kind of funny?
     
      
       

Comments

  1. Maybe you seem to be really like a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me your selfie hahaha. My sister's name is almost like me. We all have xiao in middle name. My name is xiaoxia and she name is xiaodong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment