The origin of me

     My name means the start of glory, and it means the start of prosperity. It is the beginning of wealth, and the beginning of florescence. The best things of my name are that it is simple and easy.
     Kai Wing Kwan. That's my name. My mom told me it came from my grandfather's mind. At first, my father wanted to call me Kai Tin. However, my grandfather said, "What about Kai Wing?". At last, Kai Wing became my name since I laugh at my grandfather when he called me Kai Wing. However, Kai Wing is a name that many people have. They have the same first name as me, but a different last name. However, I still like my name since my friends can remember me easily.
     I also have a nickname called Andy. My mom game me this name. Since that time, there was a handsome and famous singer called Andy Lau. He is my mom's idol, so she gave me this English nickname. This was the beginning of my name. I am Kai Wing Kwan also called as Andy Kwan.

Comments

  1. Why your grandfather changed your name Kai Tin to Kai Wing? Does Kai Wing have special meaning? or just pleasant to the hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Liwo, this is a great name. Who choose your name Andy with you? Also your grandfather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Andy Lau too? He is a hard-working man. From this picture, I think you study hard too, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same experience with you. My first was given by my grandfather too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So which name you use the most? Original name or nick name?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment